Sunday Mornings at MBC
You are always welcome to come visit our worship service and/or bible fellowship classes on Sunday morning. In between, grab some coffee and meet a few people! Dress is casual.
9:30 a.m. - Bible Fellowship Classes for all ages/Nursery
10:30 a.m. - Coffee and Fellowship Time
10:45 a.m. - Worship Service/Nursery and Children's Church
Adult Bible Fellowship Classes - Sundays, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Ecclesiastes: A Life Well Lived - Room 103
Sharing Your Faith and Discipling Others - Room 104
Becoming a Women Whose God is Enough - Room 106
Children's Bible Fellowship - Sundays, 9:30-10:30 a.m. We are excited to offer classes that are age appropriate and engaging our children of all ages. We believe this starts in our nursery where we show the love of God to our littlest ones and goes all the way up to 6th grade.
- Nursery is available for infants through age 2, Room 101 (Nursery) with Jennifer Gannon
- Ages 2-3, in Room 102 (Tot Room) Belinda Holder facilitating
- Ages 4-Kindergarten, Center Room Downstairs, Laura Leggott facilitating
- Grades 1-3, Green Room Downstairs, Jeff Sprock facilitating
- Grades 4-6, Blue Room Downstairs, DeAnna Pierce facilitating
Youth Bible Fellowship - Sundays, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Grades 7-12, Youth Loft in Gym, Benjamin Leggott facilitating
- Nursery is available infants through age 2, Room 101 (Nursery)
- Children's Worship is for ages 3-5 in Room 102 (Tot Room)
- Children ages 6 and up are encouraged to worship with their families
- Please note: There are NO classes downstairs during the Worship service